Subscribe For Free Updates!

We don't spam!

Wednesday 14 May 2014

""How Could I Ever Recover From This Loss?""

""How Could I Ever Recover From This Loss?""

Let's CHANGE our THINKING:
1. Let this thought permeate your mind: God is a
God of restoration. Joel 2:25-26...`I will the restore
the years that have been lost.' Whether it's the stock
market, bad decisions, what others have done to you-
God will restore.
2. Get rid of the mentality of "settling." We must
refuse to settle-the 10 lepers wouldn't settle for their
leprosy. They cried out to Jesus. The woman with
the demon-possessed daughter wouldn't take no for
an answer. Bartimeus wouldn't stop shouting until
he recovered his sight. REFUSE to settle for the way it
is.
3. Realize God WANTS you to go to him, and ask
him to avenge you. In Luke 18, the unjust judge


avenged the widow because of her persistence. HOW
MUCH MORE WILL GOD AVENGE HIS CHILDREN!!!!!!
(Luke 18:6-7)

MEDITATE & SAY THIS:
I will recover all that has been lost in my life. I
expect the restoration of lost relationships, lost
money, lost hope and lost opportunities. I will not
settle for loss and lack. God will avenge me. He will
restore. I ask Him and expect Him to avenge me of
all that has been lost in my life. I call forth a sevenfold
return of what has been taken from me, In Jesus'
Name.
4. All the promises of God are YES. (2 Corinthians
1:20) He has promised restoration and recovery-so
ask Him for it TODAY. God wants you to recover
more than you do. Believe this.
5. Believe the promise: the thief has to repay 7-
fold of what he's stolen. (Proverbs 6:31) The thief =
the devil, time, the economy, fear. These are all
thieves that you can expect to give back,
supernaturally what has been lost in your life.
6. Re-position your thinking for expectation. 90%
of profits in the world made between 1980 and 2000
went to 1.5 % of the people. That means 98.5%
weren't expecting much! Start expecting.
7. Expect recovery! "You shall surely overtake
your enemies and you shall recover all." (1 Samuel
30:8)

Socializer Widget
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment